|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31330||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3460
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameubiquitin-like 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)420
Entrez GeneUBL3 (a.k.a. HCG-1, PNSC1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- TEV (N terminal on backbone)
- StrepII-tag (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGAGCGGATAACAATTTCACACAG
- 3′ sequencing primer GGCAACCGAGCGTTCTGAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Please note that Addgene's quality control sequence shows a small deletion in the vector region downstream of insert; the deletion does not affect any features in this construct.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQStrep2-UBL3 was a gift from Konrad Buessow (Addgene plasmid # 31330 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31330 ; RRID:Addgene_31330)
For your References section:Structural genomics of human proteins--target selection and generation of a public catalogue of expression clones. Bussow K, Scheich C, Sievert V, Harttig U, Schultz J, Simon B, Bork P, Lehrach H, Heinemann U. Microb Cell Fact. 2005 Jul 5. 4():21. 10.1186/1475-2859-4-21 PubMed 15998469