Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31634||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4969
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)672
Mutation1st 224 amino acids of claspin
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX-5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-4T1-Claspin-224N was a gift from Aziz Sancar (Addgene plasmid # 31634 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31634 ; RRID:Addgene_31634)
For your References section:Reconstitution of human claspin-mediated phosphorylation of Chk1 by the ATR (ataxia telangiectasia-mutated and rad3-related) checkpoint kinase. Lindsey-Boltz LA, Sercin O, Choi JH, Sancar A. J Biol Chem. 2009 Nov 27. 284(48):33107-14. 10.1074/jbc.M109.064485 PubMed 19828454