|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32141||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameKDRT> STOP STOP KDRT>
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl2 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer hsp70 F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJFRC164-21XUAS-KDRT>-dSTOP-KDRT>-myr::RFP was a gift from Gerald Rubin (Addgene plasmid # 32141 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32141 ; RRID:Addgene_32141)
For your References section:Multiple new site-specific recombinases for use in manipulating animal genomes. Nern A, Pfeiffer BD, Svoboda K, Rubin GM. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 Aug 9. 10.1073/pnas.1111704108 PubMed 21831835