|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32278||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2708
Modifications to backboneSilent valine mutation (C->G) at position 1794 to destroy alternate BsaI restriction site in pUC57
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameType I C-terminal- (T/NG)
Alt nameε' / SNG / T
Insert Size (bp)119
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer OK163 (5'-CGCCAGGGTTTTCCCAGTCACGAC-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TAL040 was a gift from Keith Joung (Addgene plasmid # 32278 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32278 ; RRID:Addgene_32278)
For your References section:Targeted gene disruption in somatic zebrafish cells using engineered TALENs. Sander JD, Cade L, Khayter C, Reyon D, Peterson RT, Joung JK, Yeh JR. Nat Biotechnol. 2011 Aug 5;29(8):697-8. doi: 10.1038/nbt.1934. 10.1038/nbt.1934 PubMed 21822241