LHP556 - UBC4
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32440||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneUBC4 (a.k.a. YBR082C)
- Promoter UBC4
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 reverse
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LHP556 - UBC4 was a gift from Linda Hicke (Addgene plasmid # 32440 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32440 ; RRID:Addgene_32440)