-962 human cyclin D1 promoter pGL3Basic
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32727||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
Vector typeLuciferase ; luciferase reporter gene
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCCND1 promoter
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1096
Entrez GeneCCND1 (a.k.a. BCL1, D11S287E, PRAD1, U21B31)
- Promoter -962 CCND1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Hind3 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer GLprimer2 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:-962 human cyclin D1 promoter pGL3Basic was a gift from Frank McCormick (Addgene plasmid # 32727 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32727 ; RRID:Addgene_32727)
For your References section:Beta-catenin regulates expression of cyclin D1 in colon carcinoma cells. Tetsu O, McCormick F. Nature. 1999 Apr 1;398(6726):422-6. 10.1038/18884 PubMed 10201372