|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32814||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1700
Entrez GeneSLC1A2 (a.k.a. EAAT2, EIEE41, GLT-1, HBGT)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CMV-hEAAT2 was a gift from Susan Amara (Addgene plasmid # 32814 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32814 ; RRID:Addgene_32814)