|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32906||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namecreb binding protein
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneCrebbp (a.k.a. AW558298, CB, CBP, CBP/p300, KAT, KAT3A, p300/CBP)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
This is the catalytic deficient mutant.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3β-FLAG-CBP-LD-HA was a gift from Tso-Pang Yao (Addgene plasmid # 32906 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32906 ; RRID:Addgene_32906)
For your References section:Regulation of MEF2 by histone deacetylase 4- and SIRT1 deacetylase-mediated lysine modifications. Zhao X, Sternsdorf T, Bolger TA, Evans RM, Yao TP. Mol Cell Biol. 2005 Oct;25(19):8456-64. 10.1128/MCB.25.19.8456-8464.2005 PubMed 16166628