Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33169||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene (#12179)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4085
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameptp-1 3'UTR
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Mutation] LTA sites: tacGaTa, atacGaTa
Entrez Geneptp-1 (a.k.a. C48D5.2)
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EagI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Rluc-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDMG4c was a gift from David Bartel (Addgene plasmid # 33169 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:33169 ; RRID:Addgene_33169)
For your References section:Weak seed-pairing stability and high target-site abundance decrease the proficiency of lsy-6 and other microRNAs. Garcia DM, Baek D, Shin C, Bell GW, Grimson A, Bartel DP. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2011 Sep 11;18(10):1139-46. doi: 10.1038/nsmb.2115. 10.1038/nsmb.2115 PubMed 21909094