|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34926||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2948
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Mouse Targeting
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameCaMKII promoter
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)8004
Entrez GeneCamk2a (a.k.a. CaMKII, mKIAA0968)
- Promoter CaMKII
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site N/A (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site N/A (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 reverse
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMM403_CaMKII-promoter was a gift from Mark Mayford (Addgene plasmid # 34926 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34926 ; RRID:Addgene_34926)