Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35027||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7500
- Total vector size (bp) 9000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Adenoviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL10 Gold
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneFEN1 (a.k.a. FEN-1, MF1, RAD2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGTctatataagcagagctg
- 3′ sequencing primer CTGatcataatcagccataccac (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pShuttle-FEN1hWT was a gift from Sheila Stewart (Addgene plasmid # 35027 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35027 ; RRID:Addgene_35027)
For your References section:FEN1 ensures telomere stability by facilitating replication fork re-initiation. Saharia A, Teasley DC, Duxin JP, Dao B, Chiappinelli KB, Stewart SA. J Biol Chem. 2010 Aug 27;285(35):27057-66. Epub 2010 Jun 15. 10.1074/jbc.M110.112276 PubMed 20551483