|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35140||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
MutationConstitutively Active- Q79L
Entrez GeneRAB5A (a.k.a. RAB5)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-Rab5CA (Q79L) was a gift from Sergio Grinstein (Addgene plasmid # 35140 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35140 ; RRID:Addgene_35140)
For your References section:Recruitment of OCRL and Inpp5B to phagosomes by Rab5 and APPL1 depletes phosphoinositides and attenuates Akt signaling. Bohdanowicz M, Balkin DM, De Camilli P, Grinstein S. Mol Biol Cell. 2012 Jan;23(1):176-87. Epub 2011 Nov 9. 10.1091/mbc.E11-06-0489 PubMed 22072788