|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35334||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3574
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nameJBEI Part ID: JPUB_000100
Insert Size (bp)678
- Promoter Trc
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer jkRFP-R (gctttggaaccgtactggaa)
- 3′ sequencing primer jkRFP-F (tggtcactacgacgctgaag) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
JBEI Part ID: JPUB_000100; Origin: p15A
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBbA1a-RFP was a gift from Jay Keasling (Addgene plasmid # 35334 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35334 ; RRID:Addgene_35334)
For your References section:BglBrick vectors and datasheets: A synthetic biology platform for gene expression. Lee TS, Krupa RA, Zhang F, Hajimorad M, Holtz WJ, Prasad N, Lee SK, Keasling JD. J Biol Eng. 2011 Sep 20;5:12. 10.1186/1754-1611-5-12 PubMed 21933410