|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35651||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4895
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTuD let-7
Insert Size (bp)463
- Promoter U6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PpuMI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site PpuMI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer gagggcctatttcccatgat (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAVscCBPITuDlet-7Gpluc7xlet7BT was a gift from Phillip Zamore (Addgene plasmid # 35651 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35651 ; RRID:Addgene_35651)