pAAV asyn S129G
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36067||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4581
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namealpha-synuclein S129G
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)484
Entrez GeneSNCA (a.k.a. NACP, PARK1, PARK4, PD1)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer bglob fw (TCTTATCTTCCTCCCACAGC)
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH rev (TAGGACAAGGCTGGTGGGCA) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Lashuel Lab Plasmid #341
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV asyn S129G was a gift from Hilal Lashuel (Addgene plasmid # 36067 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:36067 ; RRID:Addgene_36067)