mcherry Beta 1
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36111||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
- Total vector size (bp) 7161
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameG protein beta subunit B1
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine)
Insert Size (bp)1022
Entrez GeneGNB1 (a.k.a. HG2A)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mcherry (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 primer
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mcherry Beta 1 was a gift from Narasimhan Gautam (Addgene plasmid # 36111 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:36111 ; RRID:Addgene_36111)
For your References section:A family of G protein betagamma subunits translocate reversibly from the plasma membrane to endomembranes on receptor activation. Saini DK, Kalyanaraman V, Chisari M, Gautam N. J Biol Chem. 2007 Aug 17;282(33):24099-108. Epub 2007 Jun 20. 10.1074/jbc.M701191200 PubMed 17581822
Map uploaded by the depositor.