|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36859||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerGE Healthcare
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4960
- Total vector size (bp) 6292
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1332
Entrez GenePacsin1 (a.k.a. A830061D09Rik, H74, mKIAA1379, syndapin)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byThe template was purchased from the company BioCat, Heidelberg, Germany.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX6P1-Syndapin1fl was a gift from Yvonne Groemping (Addgene plasmid # 36859 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:36859 ; RRID:Addgene_36859)