Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37196||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepProEX HTa
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4751
- Total vector size (bp) 5600
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameOtub1 ce
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)855
Entrez Geneotub-1 (a.k.a. C25D7.8)
- Promoter trc_promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13_pUC_rev_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer pTrcHis_rev_primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ceOtub1 was a gift from Cynthia Wolberger (Addgene plasmid # 37196 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37196 ; RRID:Addgene_37196)
For your References section:The mechanism of OTUB1-mediated inhibition of ubiquitination. Wiener R, Zhang X, Wang T, Wolberger C. Nature. 2012 Feb 22;483(7391):618-22. doi: 10.1038/nature10911. 10.1038/nature10911 PubMed 22367539