|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37452||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 5300
Vector typeAdeno-associated vector
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameHistone, 2A element, rabies B19 glycoprotein
Alt name2A element
Alt namerabies B19 glycoprotein
Insert Size (bp)2700
- Promoter EF1a
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsrG1/EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NheI/XbaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF1a_fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Please note that there are 2 mutations in Histone, D26G and V119I. These mutations should not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-EF1a-DIO-HB was a gift from Edward Callaway (Addgene plasmid # 37452)