|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37498||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6700
- Total vector size (bp) 15961
Vector typeWorm Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameFBF-2::fbf-2 3’UTR
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)9300
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP-Tev(LAP) (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer M13_for20, GFP-F
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEV1.05 was a gift from Geraldine Seydoux (Addgene plasmid # 37498 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37498 ; RRID:Addgene_37498)
For your References section:The C. elegans homolog of nucleoporin Nup98 is required for the integrity and function of germline P granules. Voronina E, Seydoux G. Development. 2010 May;137(9):1441-50. Epub 2010 Mar 24. 10.1242/dev.047654 PubMed 20335358