Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37523||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)5600
Entrez GeneNLRC5 (a.k.a. CLR16.1, NOD27, NOD4)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:myc-NLRC5 K234A was a gift from Thomas Kufer (Addgene plasmid # 37523 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37523 ; RRID:Addgene_37523)
For your References section:NLRC5 Controls Basal MHC Class I Gene Expression in an MHC Enhanceosome-Dependent Manner. Neerincx A, Rodriguez GM, Steimle V, Kufer TA. J Immunol. 2012 May 15;188(10):4940-50. Epub 2012 Apr 6. 10.4049/jimmunol.1103136 PubMed 22490867