|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37810||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneAAV with CAG promoter
Backbone manufacturerScott Sternson
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4722
- Total vector size (bp) 6228
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV ; Adeno-associated virus
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsUse recombinase-free E. coli (Stbl3, XL-10, Sure2 and DH5a et.al), grow at 30C
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nameH. sodomense archaerhodopsin-3
Insert Size (bp)1506
- Promoter CAG
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer tcggcttctggcgtgtgac
- 3′ sequencing primer aaagagacagcaaccagg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
PLEASE CONTACT ED BOYDEN ([email protected]) FOR DETAILS ON THIS REAGENT AND FURTHER REAGENTS IN THIS LINE.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CAG-Arch-GFP was a gift from Edward Boyden (Addgene plasmid # 37810 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37810 ; RRID:Addgene_37810)
For your References section:High-performance genetically targetable optical neural silencing by light-driven proton pumps. Chow BY, Han X, Dobry AS, Qian X, Chuong AS, Li M, Henninger MA, Belfort GM, Lin Y, Monahan PE, Boyden ES. Nature. 2010 Jan 7. 463(7277):98-102. 10.1038/nature08652 PubMed 20054397