|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37852||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5010
- Total vector size (bp) 5098
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert name3 copies of ERRE/ERE upstream of luciferase
Speciescodon-modified firefly (Photinus pyralis)
Insert Size (bp)88
- Promoter SV40
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:3xERRE/ERE-luciferase was a gift from Rebecca Riggins (Addgene plasmid # 37852 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37852 ; RRID:Addgene_37852)
For your References section:ERK/MAPK regulates ERRgamma expression, transcriptional activity, and receptor-mediated Tamoxifen resistance in ER+ breast cancer. Heckler MM, Thakor H, Schafer CC, Riggins RB. FEBS J. 2014 Mar 29. doi: 10.1111/febs.12797. 10.1111/febs.12797 PubMed 24684682