Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||38779||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)6381
Entrez GeneWnk1 (a.k.a. Hsn2, Prkwnk1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Low level of expression
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-myc-Wnk1 was a gift from Melanie Cobb (Addgene plasmid # 38779 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:38779 ; RRID:Addgene_38779)
For your References section:WNK1, a novel mammalian serine/threonine protein kinase lacking the catalytic lysine in subdomain II. Xu B, English JM, Wilsbacher JL, Stippec S, Goldsmith EJ, Cobb MH. J Biol Chem. 2000 Jun 2;275(22):16795-801. 10.1074/jbc.275.22.16795 PubMed 10828064