Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39330||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5443
- Total vector size (bp) 6148
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)705
Mutationchanged Cysteine 162 to Alanine
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- His-tag (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This construct can be expressed in C41(DE3) cells; please see Miroux and Walker, J Mol Biol, 1996.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET21a(+)-HpDsbG C162A was a gift from SeWon Suh (Addgene plasmid # 39330 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39330 ; RRID:Addgene_39330)
For your References section:Structural and functional characterization of Helicobacter pylori DsbG. Yoon JY, Kim J, Lee SJ, Kim HS, Im HN, Yoon HJ, Kim KH, Kim SJ, Han BW, Suh SW. FEBS Lett. 2011 Dec 15;585(24):3862-7. Epub 2011 Nov 2. 10.1016/j.febslet.2011.10.042 PubMed 22062156