Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39535||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1600
Entrez GeneAkt1 (a.k.a. Akt, LTR-akt, PKB, PKB/Akt, PKBalpha, Rac)
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6G linker (N terminal on insert)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer sv40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-Akt(K179M) was a gift from Julian Downward (Addgene plasmid # 39535 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39535 ; RRID:Addgene_39535)
For your References section:Akt/PKB localisation and 3' phosphoinositide generation at sites of epithelial cell-matrix and cell-cell interaction. Watton SJ, Downward J. Curr Biol. 1999 Apr 22;9(8):433-6. 10.1016/S0960-9822(99)80192-4 PubMed 10226029