|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39843||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePLK1 (a.k.a. PLK, STPK13)
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NA (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEYFP-Plk1(499) was a gift from Jonathon Pines (Addgene plasmid # 39843 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39843 ; RRID:Addgene_39843)
For your References section:Ordered proteolysis in anaphase inactivates Plk1 to contribute to proper mitotic exit in human cells. Lindon C, Pines J. J Cell Biol. 2004 Jan 19;164(2):233-41. 10.1083/jcb.200309035 PubMed 14734534