|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||4||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePGC-1 alpha
Alt namePPAR gamma coactivator 1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2400
Entrez GenePpargc1a (a.k.a. A830037N07Rik, Gm11133, PGC-1, PPARGC-1-alpha, Pgc-1alpha, Pgc1, Pgco1, Ppargc1)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-PGC1 was a gift from Bruce Spiegelman (Addgene plasmid # 4 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:4 ; RRID:Addgene_4)
For your References section:A cold-inducible coactivator of nuclear receptors linked to adaptive thermogenesis. Puigserver P, Wu Z, Park CW, Graves R, Wright M, Spiegelman BM. Cell 1998 Mar 20;92(6):829-39. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)81410-5 PubMed 9529258