Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40011||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
- Total vector size (bp) 6900
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression, Insect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameErk activity reporter
Insert Size (bp)1994
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- His-Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctggttattgtgctgtctc
- 3′ sequencing primer tcagtggtatttgtga (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
A genetically encoded fluorescent sensor of ERK activity. 2008. PNAS 205(49)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EKAR2G_design2_mTFP_175_Venus_173 was a gift from Olivier Pertz (Addgene plasmid # 40011 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40011 ; RRID:Addgene_40011)
For your References section:A Versatile Toolkit to Produce Sensitive FRET Biosensors to Visualize Signaling in Time and Space. Fritz RD, Letzelter M, Reimann A, Martin K, Fusco L, Ritsma L, Ponsioen B, Fluri E, Schulte-Merker S, van Rheenen J, Pertz O. Sci Signal. 2013 Jul 23;6(285):rs12. doi: 10.1126/scisignal.2004135. 10.1126/scisignal.2004135 PubMed 23882122
Map uploaded by the depositor.