Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40800||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8339
- Total vector size (bp) 9259
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)920
- Promoter Minimal CMV + TetO
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGC CTG GAG ACG CCA TCC ACG CTG
- 3′ sequencing primer AGA ATA CCA GTC AAT CTT TCA C (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FUW-TetO-Nanog was a gift from Rudolf Jaenisch (Addgene plasmid # 40800 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40800 ; RRID:Addgene_40800)
For your References section:Single-Cell Expression Analyses during Cellular Reprogramming Reveal an Early Stochastic and a Late Hierarchic Phase. Buganim Y, Faddah DA, Cheng AW, Itskovich E, Markoulaki S, Ganz K, Klemm SL, van Oudenaarden A, Jaenisch R. Cell. 2012 Sep 14;150(6):1209-22. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2012.08.023. 10.1016/j.cell.2012.08.023 PubMed 22980981