IL2 F42A pAcGP67a
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41807||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9761
- Total vector size (bp) 10000
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameInterleukin 2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)418
MutationPhenylalanine 42 to Alanine
Entrez GeneIL2 (a.k.a. IL-2, TCGF, lymphokine)
- Promoter Polyhedron
/ Fusion Protein
- 6x His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer PolyhedronFor
- 3′ sequencing primer PolyhedronRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:IL2 F42A pAcGP67a was a gift from Chris Garcia (Addgene plasmid # 41807 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41807 ; RRID:Addgene_41807)
For your References section:Exploiting a natural conformational switch to engineer an interleukin-2 'superkine'. Levin AM, Bates DL, Ring AM, Krieg C, Lin JT, Su L, Moraga I, Raeber ME, Bowman GR, Novick P, Pande VS, Fathman CG, Boyman O, Garcia KC. Nature. 2012 Mar 25;484(7395):529-33. doi: 10.1038/nature10975. 10.1038/nature10975 PubMed 22446627