|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44345||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7544
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStandard growth
Alt nameTBP-associated factor 4b
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2550
Entrez GeneTaf4b (a.k.a. 105kDa, 2610524B04Rik, 4932409F03Rik, AW987595, TAFII-105, TAFII105, Taf2c2)
- Promoter LTR
/ Fusion Protein
- flag and SBP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Sal1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBMN_5_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer - (Common Sequencing Primers)
There is a 5aa deletion in the full plasmid seq compared to NM_001100449.1.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMX-mTAF4b was a gift from Marc Timmers (Addgene plasmid # 44345 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44345 ; RRID:Addgene_44345)