|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44441||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 5508
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Gene/Insert nameHorseradish peroxidase fused to the transmembrane domain of PDGFR
Insert Size (bp)1224
- Promoter CAG
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA tag (N terminal on insert)
- myc tag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This construct has the Ig k-chain leader sequence on the N-terminus, which directs the protein to the secretory pathway. HRP faces the extracellular side of the plasma membrane.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG HRP-TM was a gift from Alice Ting (Addgene plasmid # 44441 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44441 ; RRID:Addgene_44441)
For your References section:Proteomic Mapping of Mitochondria in Living Cells via Spatially Restricted Enzymatic Tagging. Rhee HW, Zou P, Udeshi ND, Martell JD, Mootha VK, Carr SA, Ting AY. Science. 2013 Jan 31. 10.1126/science.1230593 PubMed 23371551