PurposeFluorescent reporter for calcium signaling
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45797||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
- Total vector size (bp) 7200
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)1885
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- ECFP (N terminal on insert)
- YFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TN-XXL pcDNA3 was a gift from Oliver Griesbeck (Addgene plasmid # 45797 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45797 ; RRID:Addgene_45797)
For your References section:A genetically encoded calcium indicator for chronic in vivo two-photon imaging. Mank M, Santos AF, Direnberger S, Mrsic-Flogel TD, Hofer SB, Stein V, Hendel T, Reiff DF, Levelt C, Borst A, Bonhoeffer T, Hubener M, Griesbeck O. Nat Methods. 2008 Sep;5(9):805-11. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.1243. 10.1038/nmeth.1243 PubMed 19160515