|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46304||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher, NRC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5925
- Total vector size (bp) 8350
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameKit receptor b mouse monoclonal antibody
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)2400
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:SI14-Kit b was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 46304 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46304 ; RRID:Addgene_46304)
For your References section:A rapid and scalable method for selecting recombinant mouse monoclonal antibodies. Crosnier C, Staudt N, Wright GJ. BMC Biol. 2010 . 8():76. 10.1186/1741-7007-8-76 PubMed 20525357