PurposeFRET sensor for beta2-adrenergic receptor
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47436||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5070
- Total vector size (bp) 8183
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namebeta2-adrenergic receptor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3181
Entrez GeneADRB2 (a.k.a. ADRB2R, ADRBR, B2AR, BAR, BETA2AR)
- Promoter pCMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- mCitrine (C terminal on insert)
- 10 nm ER/K helix (C terminal on insert)
- mCerulean (C terminal on insert)
- i-pep (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHR Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
(1) The pCDNA/FRT vector contains an extra XbaI site.
(2) The XbaI restriction enzyme is sensitive to dam methylation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDNA_B2AR-i-pep was a gift from Sivaraj Sivaramakrishnan (Addgene plasmid # 47436 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47436 ; RRID:Addgene_47436)
For your References section:Detection of G Protein-selective G Protein-coupled Receptor (GPCR) Conformations in Live Cells. Malik RU, Ritt M, Devree BT, Neubig RR, Sunahara RK, Sivaramakrishnan S. J Biol Chem. 2013 Jun 14;288(24):17167-78. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M113.464065. Epub 2013 Apr 29. 10.1074/jbc.M113.464065 PubMed 23629648
Map uploaded by Addgene staff.