|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47602||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Modifications to backboneModified as described in Rogers et al JBC 2001
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP-HA-His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EGFP-hCaM was a gift from Emanuel Strehler (Addgene plasmid # 47602 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47602 ; RRID:Addgene_47602)