PurposeExpresses enzymatically monobiotinylated full-length P12 ectodomain with no N-linked glycans upon cotransfection with BirA in mammalian cells. Contains a C-terminal rat Cd4 d3+4 tag.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47725||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher, NRC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6633
- Total vector size (bp) 7527
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCodon-optimised P12
SpeciesSynthetic; Plasmodium falciparum
Insert Size (bp)894
MutationExogenous signal peptide of mouse origin, changed Threonine30, Threonine56, Serine149, Serine202, Serine230, Serine244, Threonine267 to Alanine residues
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- rat Cd4 d3+4 (C terminal on backbone)
- enzymatic biotinylation sequence (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:P12-bio was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 47725 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47725 ; RRID:Addgene_47725)
For your References section:A library of functional recombinant cell surface and secreted Plasmodium falciparum merozoite proteins. Crosnier C, Wanaguru M, McDade B, Osier FH, Marsh K, Rayner JC, Wright GJ. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2013 Sep 16. 10.1074/mcp.O113.028357 PubMed 24043421