pRK5 HA-GST-Presc-mAkt1 (wt)
Purposeexpresses wt Akt1
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||48805||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4754
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneAkt1 (a.k.a. Akt, LTR-akt, PKB, PKB/Akt, PKBalpha, Rac)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA-GST-Presc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK5 HA-GST-Presc-mAkt1 (wt) was a gift from David Sabatini (Addgene plasmid # 48805 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:48805 ; RRID:Addgene_48805)
For your References section:mTORC1 phosphorylation sites encode their sensitivity to starvation and rapamycin. Kang SA, Pacold ME, Cervantes CL, Lim D, Lou HJ, Ottina K, Gray NS, Turk BE, Yaffe MB, Sabatini DM. Science. 2013 Jul 26;341(6144):1236566. doi: 10.1126/science.1236566. 10.1126/science.1236566 PubMed 23888043