Purposeretroviral expression of human Six1 and GFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49263||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneMSCV 2.2 IRES GFP
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6500
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSIX1 (a.k.a. BOS3, DFNA23, TIP39)
/ Fusion Protein
- IRES-GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5
- 3′ sequencing primer pCDH-rev (GCATTCCTTTGGCGAGAG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV-Six1 was a gift from Heide Ford (Addgene plasmid # 49263 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49263 ; RRID:Addgene_49263)