|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50052||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4500
- Total vector size (bp) 5300
Modifications to backboneThe vector is modified for LIC cloning, but the insert can also be extracted using 5' EcoR I/ Nhe I/sal I/BsiW1, and 3' Spe I, Asc I/BssH II/ Not I/Xho I.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)810
- Promoter Chick beta-actin promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- HIS (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer TAGAGCCTCTGCTAACCATGTTCATGCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CCCCATAATTTTTGGCAGAGGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ATSR was a gift from Timothy Springer (Addgene plasmid # 50052 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50052 ; RRID:Addgene_50052)