PurposeEGFP under the control of GFAP promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50473||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
- Total vector size (bp) 5490
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)726
- Promoter GFAP
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Sal I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCGGGCATCGCCAGTCTAGC
- 3′ sequencing primer GCATTAAAGCAGCGTATCCACATAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-GFAP-EGFP was a gift from Bryan Roth (Addgene plasmid # 50473 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50473 ; RRID:Addgene_50473)