PurposeThis plasmid contains GFP21, which has a sequence similar to YFP, but emission/excitation similar to GFP.
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50518||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYamada Lab, Tamura et al., Science 280: 1614-7 (1998)
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameprotein tyrosine kinase, mutated
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GFP FW (AAAGACCCCAACGAGAAGCG)
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP ASO (TTGTAACCATTATAAGCTGC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGFP FRNK was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50518 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50518 ; RRID:Addgene_50518)
For your References section:Shc and FAK differentially regulate cell motility and directionality modulated by PTEN. Gu J, Tamura M, Pankov R, Danen EH, Takino T, Matsumoto K, Yamada KM. J Cell Biol. 1999 Jul 26;146(2):389-403. 10.1083/jcb.146.2.389 PubMed 10427092