Purposemammalian expression of GFP-Cas. Note-This plasmid contains GFP21, which has a sequence similar to YFP, but emission/excitation similar to GFP.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50729||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYamada Lab
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namebreast cancer anti-estrogen resistance 1
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- FLAG (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GFP FW (AAAGACCCCAACGAGAAGCG)
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP ASO (TTGTAACCATTATAAGCTGC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bycDNA was obtained from Dr. Hisamaru Hirai (Univ of Tokyo).
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGFP Cas was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50729 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50729 ; RRID:Addgene_50729)