Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50532||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerPMID 14729058
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameprotein tyrosine kinase
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- 2X VSV (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pRK KZ FW (TAGAATAACATCCACTTTGCC)
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP ASO (TTGTAACCATTATAAGCTGC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Vector is modified from pGZ21?xZ; GFP is replaced with 2X VSV
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRKVSV FAK was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50532 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50532 ; RRID:Addgene_50532)