Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50544||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYamada lab
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namefocal adhesion protein
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- ECFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CFP/YFP FW (TGAGCAAAGACCCCAACGAG)
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP RVs (CTCTACAAATGTGGTATGGCTG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCFP Vinculin was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50544 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50544 ; RRID:Addgene_50544)