PurposeInducible expression of GST-unc43 in E. coli
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52033||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 4998
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)1560
Entrez Geneunc-43 (a.k.a. CELE_K11E8.1)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site FseI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX-5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTL-4 was a gift from Meng-Qiu Dong (Addgene plasmid # 52033 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:52033 ; RRID:Addgene_52033)
For your References section:CAMKII and Calcineurin regulate the lifespan of Caenorhabditis elegans through the FOXO transcription factor DAF-16. Tao L, Xie Q, Ding YH, Li ST, Peng S, Zhang YP, Tan D, Yuan Z, Dong MQ. Elife. 2013;2:e00518. doi: 10.7554/eLife.00518. Epub 2013 Jun 25. 10.7554/eLife.00518 PubMed 23805378