PurposeNano-lantern-based luminescent cAMP indicator
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||53593||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
- Total vector size (bp) 7500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNano-lantern-based luminescent cAMP indicator
Insert Size (bp)2100
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Nano-lantern(cAMP-0.4)/pcDNA3 was a gift from Takeharu Nagai (Addgene plasmid # 53593 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:53593 ; RRID:Addgene_53593)
For your References section:Luminescent proteins for high-speed single-cell and whole-body imaging. Saito K, Chang YF, Horikawa K, Hatsugai N, Higuchi Y, Hashida M, Yoshida Y, Matsuda T, Arai Y, Nagai T. Nat Commun. 2012;3:1262. doi: 10.1038/ncomms2248. 10.1038/ncomms2248 PubMed 23232392
Map uploaded by the depositor.