|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||55533||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4750
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneATG14 (a.k.a. ATG14L, BARKOR, KIAA0831)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mTurquoise (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
. Excitation = 434; Emission = 474
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mTurquoise-ATG14-C-18 was a gift from Michael Davidson (Addgene plasmid # 55533 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:55533 ; RRID:Addgene_55533)