|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||58470||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 4755
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)60
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byLifeact was cloned by insertion of annealed primers with flanking restriction sites.
Terms and Licenses
Article Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-C1 Lifeact-EGFP was a gift from Dyche Mullins (Addgene plasmid # 58470)
For your References section:Comparative analysis of tools for live cell imaging of actin network architecture. Belin BJ, Goins LM, Mullins RD. Bioarchitecture. 2015 Aug 28:1-14. 10.1080/19490992.2014.1047714 PubMed 26317264